Range 42 Brunswick
2323 Pearl Rd
Medina, Ohio 44256
Class Time(s): 5 pm – 9 pm
- Group Discount
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Secure Payments
CCW Tactics – 4hr
Ammunition Needed: 200-300 rds.
CCW Tactics 1 covers the engagement principles of a violent encounter that the CHL holder may face.
This course is developed to help students become thinkers and shooters, developing the necessary skills to carry confidently. The focus is building the ability to assess and rapidly engage threats, by incorporating drills that teach you to draw from concealment and help you find the balance of speed and precision while engaging threats.
CCW Tactics Module 2 – Builds upon the fundamentals learned in Module 1 by introducing students to drills that will build comfort and familiarity while engaging threats in the everyday environment. Students will learn various shooting positions and engage threats in traditional daily environments. Students will mentally prepare to work through stressful situations to effectively engage potential threats.
- Clean and properly functioning semi-automatic handgun
- 2 magazines (pouches for magazines highly recommended)
- 200-300 Rounds of Ammunition
- Kydex or Polymer holster made for concealment
- All holsters will be checked at the start of class for safety.
- Ear and Eye protection
- Closed toe shoes
- Pants and belt (the belt needs to be sturdy and hold your firearm in place.
- “Concealment Garment” – clothing that conceals your firearm while being worn.
Refund Policy: *NO REFUNDS*
Rescheduling: We will be happy to reschedule your class if you can’t make it. We request that you cancel at least 48 hours before your scheduled class. If you must cancel your class, we offer you 1-reschedule. *NO REFUNDS*
Cancellation Policy: Workman Firearms reserves the right to cancel any class due to enrollment, inclement weather, or any other reason. In the event of a cancellation, students will be notified by email, and options for refunds or rescheduling will be provided.
Certificate Replacement Policy: If you lose or misplace your certificate just call or email us for a replacement. Please note the following
- You will be required to make an appointment to pick up your replacement certificate and you must present a proper I.D. at that time.
(If your I.D. does not match our records, you must provide documentation of a name change)
- Certificates are available for 3 years from the date you took your class.
- There is a $10.00 fee for each certificate replacement.
- Please allow at least 3-7 days to process your request
**Please note: It may not be possible to process urgent requests for same-day or next-day certificate needs.
October 16, 2022 – CCW Tactics (Brunswick)