Range 42 Brunswick
2323 Pearl Rd
Medina, Ohio 44256
Class Time(s): 5 pm – 9 pm
CCW Tactics – 4hr
Ammunition Needed: 200-300 rds.
CCW Tactics 1 covers the engagement principles of a violent encounter that the CHL holder may face. This course is developed to help students become thinkers and shooters, developing the necessary skills to carry confidently. The focus is building the ability to assess and rapidly engage threats, by incorporating drills that teach you to draw from concealment and help you find the balance of speed and precision while engaging threats.
CCW Tactics Module 2 – Builds upon the fundamentals learned in Module 1 by introducing students to drills that will build comfort and familiarity while engaging threats in the everyday environment. Students will learn various shooting positions and engage threats in traditional daily environments. Students will mentally prepare to work through stressful situations to effectively engage potential threats.
- Clean and properly functioning semi-automatic handgun
- 2 magazines (pouches for magazines highly recommended)
- 200-300 Rounds of Ammunition
- Kydex or Polymer holster made for concealment
- All holsters will be checked at the start of class for safety.
- Ear and Eye protection
- Closed toe shoes
- Pants and belt (the belt needs to be sturdy and hold your firearm in place.
- “Concealment Garment” – clothing that conceals your firearm while being worn.
Refund Policy: Due to limited seating, we request that you cancel at least 48 hours before your scheduled class. This gives us the opportunity to fill the class. If you must cancel your class, we offer you a credit to your account if you cancel before the 48 hours, but do not offer refunds. You may use these credits towards any future class. However, if you do not cancel prior to the 48 hours, you will lose the payment for the class. The owner has the only right to be flexible here. All refunds are subject to a $10 processing fee.
January 9, 2022 (Sunday)